Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spain!

I feel the title of my blog is very fitting today. I have to go because I can only use the internet at this computer for a few minutes and I have a meeting at 9:30 and it is 9:15. (2:15 at home)My family here is very nice, Blas (dad), Ana(mom) and Jaime (12 yr old brother). Ana Livia is their other daughter (16 i think) and lives with her dog Turco at her own apt. They live in an apt maybe half a mile from the university so it is easy to walk here. I am in the university library now using the computer. They don´t have a computer or internet at their home. Neither do they have land line phones so I have to try to use a public phone. I tried twice yesterday to call my parents and Dane, but I haven´t gotten my phone card to work yet. I will see everyone today and ask if theirs have worked so far. Well, I have to go for now. I will try to write soon, but my internet schedule appears to be very irregular. ç

Mi familia...

Mi dormitorio...

El piso de mi familia...

No comments: